So, who's mark...?

Mark. is actually not a person - it's a fantastic makeup & fashion company that offers a huge range of products, including makeup, jewelry, clothing, skin care, hair care, and more! This blog is to tell you about mark.'s latest and greatest and to give you all the insider tips to help you make your mark. in the world!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Magalog 9 Highlights!

Hello Beautiful Ladies!

We are already over one week into magalog 9 - incredible! I had a fantastic weekend with my wonderful mark. team this past weekend in Ocean City, MD - incredibly painful first degree sunburn covering half my body aside, it was a great weekend and definitely totally business building!

I just have a few notes for you for the wonderfully awesome magalog 9 - a spotlight on my favorite products and deals!

My Two Favorite Magalog 9 Products!

High Stepping Boots!

These gorgeous boots are seriously high-quality and high-heeled! They will make a statement anywhere you go and look super-classy - and the best part is that they are SUPER comfortable! $70 for these beauties.








i-mark Metallics

If you like mark.'s eyeshadows (called the "i-marks") then you will LOVE the new i-mark metallics! They come in six beautiful shades - from the very neutral "Sugar Sugar" to the ultra dramatic "Jazzy." Each stellar new shade is $6 each and fits in the same "Snap To It" compact palettes as the original i-mark shadows.



Seriously AWESOME Deals!

mark.'s "Get It All Deal" for Magalog 9 only!

Get everything you need for a hot fall look! Available right on the website, you'll get two i-mark metallics ("Lava" and "Jazzy"), the best selling all-flattering Good Glowing blush in "Cameo Glo," a Snap-to-It Mid palette to hold them, plus mark.'s two newest nail lacquers ("Steel Plum" and "Industrial") - it's worth $35.50, but you get it all for $28!






My version of the "Get It All" deal!

I was so inspired by mark.'s deal this magalog that I'm offering my own! If the combination of "Lava" and "Jazzy" with "Cameo Glo" just isn't for you, check out the photo below of the deal I'm offering for a limited time! Any two i-mark metallics with any Good Glowing blush plus a Snap To It Mid palette for just $25! This isn't available on the website, but you can give me cash or check, or PayPal me the money! Just tell me which colors you want - check out the photo for ideas!



Lash All You Want deal!

If you haven't tried the fabulous new mascara "Lash All You Want" yet, now is a great time to do it! For magalog 9, mark. is offering a deal where if you buy Lash All You Want (in ANY of the four colors!) for $10, you can add a "No Place To Run" eyeliner (in ANY of the eight colors!) for just $2 extra! That's an $18 value for $12!


THREE DAYS ONLY Itty Bitty Pretty Earrings Deal!

If you've been thinking about snagging the cute set of three "itty bitty pretty earrings" then now it your chance! For today, tomorrow, and Thursday ONLY mark. is offering a special promotion: spend $40 and get the Itty Bitty Pretty earrings for FREE! Just enter code ITTY40 at checkout! (The earring set is worth $18!)
Sarah's 21st Birthday Deal!

For those of you who do not know, I will be turning 21 on September 5, 2011! (That's Labor Day!) As my special gift from me to you, if you make ANY PURCHASE on my eBoutique on September 5, I will send you a free gift in the mail!

Announcements...

Don't Forget! 
Magalog 10 pre-sales are open right now! Check out the Facebook album for magalog 10's sneak preview here! If you see anything you like, let me know and I can pre-order it for you before Magalog 10 even releases to the public on 9/9/11!

In case you're free this Sunday...
I'm having a mini mark. party (super informal!) at my mom's house for back to school fashion and makeup! Free food, free stuff, and mystery product grab bags.... hmmmmmm... if you'd like to come, message or text me for directions! It's from 5-8 this Sunday, August 28.

Love and Lipgloss to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment